Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CIRCUS WORLD!!

Wow, be prepared to spend a little time at Circus World! I just spent a really long time downloading pictures because it was so hard to choose! If any of you come to visit, Circus World is on our list of places to go.
Now a little history before we start! Circus World is a museum on the grounds of what used to be Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey circus's winter quarters. It is located in beautiful Baraboo Wisconsin. Seriously, I would live in Baraboo...it is just fun to say it! Try it, "Baraboo". Any way, I digress. There is a real circus at Circus World, but also much more as you will see by the pictures. So sit back and relax and Let the Show Begin!
Andrew picked Circus World as his graduation present. So we all packed up and went along for the fun!
Apparently, they don't shoot people out of this cannon any more. Sam was disappointed.

That is one way to get taller!

I know I have short legs...but I don't think I am that wide!



Thomas has found his calling!

Andrew too.

Kristine??


Sam, the Snake Charmer!
Take a look at the following posts. They will walk you through the wonderful experience of Circus World. I couldn't post all the pictures, it would have taken too long, but I think I got the best parts of it!

No comments: