Saturday, November 8, 2008

Some silliness...

Okay, don't ever accuse the Belleque's of being too serious! A friend introduced me to a site that puts a picture of you into an old yearbook photo, so I had to do it, just for fun. And I have been laughing ever since! Let me tell you.... I am not ashamed...I'd look good in 1967! Oh, and I think I look like someone from the movie "Hairspray"! Maybe Miss Baltimore Crabs?
I have to try a mullet on Brett, good thing those went out in the 80's!

Just goes to show you that Kristine looks good in any era! I kinda like the "flip" on her!


Like father, like son. I didn't realize they were the same until after I finished. Pretty funny, tho. A little like early MacGyver, huh?
Enough silliness, you hear??




1 comment:

Brett and Cindy said...

Ah my lovely bride! That picture of me is probably not too far off! At least I had a sweater like that!