Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Elephant ride...

After the elephants performed in the circus, they were giving elephant rides in the back yard. The kids all wanted to go, so they hopped up. I didn't think that Andrew would want to ride the elephant, but he really wanted to go. Even Kris and the little baby belly went for a ride too!
All Aboard!!

They just walked up and back down a sort of alley way. The elephant was very patient!


They were having fun, although Sam looks like he was sliding off!

The rear view. That just looks painful!


And back again!

I guess that they all had fun!

4 comments:

Allen Skipper said...

I love your pictures that you post!

suzie said...

and a great time was had by all.....great pictures sis, you certainly find interesting things to do in your new area, the tractor show is my favorite so far.

Brett and Cindy said...

Polo days are next weekend! Can't wait for that!

Debbie said...

Kelli rode an elephant once. She loved it!!! These were fun pics...but I have to say, I don't like clowns.