Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Mania!

Okay, I know, I know....too much Grandbaby stuff and you will all just quit reading the blog, BUT (and I am sure you will hear this again) I just had to post this. About 3 weeks ago we got a picture message on our phones of the latest edition to the Belleque/Rogers clan. I was sitting in the parking lot of a convience store and when I saw it, I started to cry. I couldn't help it. The man taking a smoking break look at me like I was nuts, but I couldn't quit laughing and crying. It was rather pathetic. Even more pathetic than that though, was the next day at work, I showed some of my co-workers....okay, they were very excited for me, but I think I better wait for the baby to be out of the uterus before I show them anymore pictures. Yes, I am fully aware that I am going to be the grandmother with the pictures in my purse....That I KNOW you will want to see!
By the way, tough-guy Brett, cried too. (don't tell him I told you, it will ruin his image!)
Baby Rogers....about 12 weeks, I think.
Then about 2 days ago, we got a 4-D ultrasound picture.

Apparently, the child is shy because the back is turned, but LOOK, it has arms! and a head! and little tiny hands. I can't believe that I can see this child! It is only peanut size! Okay, maybe a bit bigger.

Wow, there isn't anything more amazing that has happened to me than this baby. I can't wait to see it's arrival into this world. They say that the first one is the special one, but honestly, I can't imagine getting tired of this whole grandma thing!

4 comments:

Emmy said...

AAHHH!! Amazing little images of that sweet, incredible little one!!!!!!!!! So glad you're both experiencing this grandparent thing to the fullest (right from the get-go)! Is everything going smoothly with the pregnancy??

Kim Pace said...

Aww! I never got a 4D ultrasound!

Brett and Cindy said...

The pregnancy is going well! She is feeling good and supposedly looking pregnant now. We will see her on tuesday!

Debbie said...

I remember when I was shown the ultrasound picture of Asher. I was in Safeway shopping. Kim found me, showed me, and I was sooo excited! I was laughing, with tears in my eyes. It's so amazing!