Sunday, July 5, 2009

A little bit of Wisconsin weirdness

I don't have anything at all against Wisconsin and in fact, I know some wonderful people who live up there. But, here is where I draw the line. At A GIANT ORANGE MOOSE! Of the many things I have seen in the midwest, this was probably the oddest so far. It is huge, and is perched on the edge of a man made lake. This is the smaller version, same moose, by the entrance to the resort.
Perhaps slightly weirder than the orange moose, would be this....deer jumping log.
Okay, maybe the giant mouse and cheese. I am not sure what to say.
No one warned me. Really. Oh and by the way, these statues are all located at the same resort. Overkill? Maybe.
One thing about Wisconsin: The cheese is out of this world!
Oh, and the people are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I think that they made the moose orange so that people would think he was made of cheese. :o) They are "cheese-heads", after all.