Wednesday, September 17, 2008

bored....

As you can see, I am randomly going through my picture file and adding them to my blog.
Hmm, there is a lesson in here somewhere, I just can't find it.
I am learning that you need to add pictures first, then add the text.
I will learn...eventually. The Wussified Dog, Ty.

Nick, Luke, Thomas, Alena, Sam and Kristine all playing hacky-sack on our front lawn in Montana. The only one missing is Tasia. And Em.



As you can see, I must be pretty bored to be adding random pictures to my blog, but yes, I am.


This is Eryn and Jason. Two people from Montana. Well, wait, Jason now lives in Oregon.





The Mission Mountains, St. Ignatius, Montana

Great picture, huh? It is a cool rainbow over St. Ignatius and the Mission Mountains.
One of my favorite places!


Well, Brett is in Florida and I am here. Bored. I have done all my work and now am down to doing housework and stuff. I have read several books and watched WAY too much tv. I guess it is part of being without a full-time job or in school. Life has really slowed way down for me. No homework or job to go to. Well, the office here is my responsibility, but I finished all I can do without Brett here, so I am just biding my time. Once the boys get home from school things liven up a bit, but not much. Case in point, I played Guitar Hero with Sam for 45 minutes today. Life seems pretty desperate, although I really like Guitar Hero. It lets me relive the music of my youth without owning any of the albums. (yes, "albums" as in round and big and vinyl, for those of you under 40).


I have not seen the demon squirrel lately. Maybe he is busy hiding his acorns for the winter. I have never had a oak tree in my yard, but there sure are alot of little acorns around the yard. You have to watch walking barefoot because if you step on one it hurts worse than legos in the middle of the night! I don't know where he is, maybe he has a winter home somewhere else? Or maybe our dog scared him off? Nah, she is too much of a wus for that!
Brett took some great pictures of alligaters for the blog, he will update that. He also said that things seem to be going well for his dad. We will just keep praying.
I think I have probably bored you enough. I guess I just wanted to pass on my own boredom for a bit.
Now I think I will go update my Facebook page!










No comments: