Monday, March 16, 2009

Unique things in my town!

The other day I went for a walk around the neighborhood and I ended up in the golf course. It was pretty barren. I picked up a dozen or so golf balls....Brett says that they might want them back! I hope not. I promised my dad that he could have them for the next time he is here! Anyway, I saw some interesting sites. This is a tree that looks like it was hit by lightning. Keep in mind, while you are looking at it, that Brett is 6 feet tall. That gives you an idea how tall it is! But imagine how tall it was before the lightning struck it!

In addition to lots of fake deer in people's lawns, there also is alot of patriotism. This is one example of that! It is actually pretty close to life size. But it doesn't have an American flag on the pole, it has an MIA flag. I am not sure what I think about it, but I think whoever painted it was pretty talented! (or they had an overhead projector that they blew it up with!)


1 comment:

Brett and Cindy said...

Brett Says, "I think we should measure everything by how tall I am!"