Saturday, August 15, 2009

more weird stuff...

Initially I thought that Wisconsin was home of the Weird stuff, but I was wrong. On our trip to Iowa, (more blogs about that later) I discovered that it has it's own weird stuff, so does Minnesota. I haven't found too much odd ball stuff in Illinois, but I am sure it is there. So here is a tour through the latest wacky and weird stuff in the Midwest.
Yes, a giant chicken....right next to the....

GIANT ICE CREAM CONE!!!
These were in the same parking lot...scary.
Although the ice cream cone was pretty darn AWESOME!!!

I have never seen a pet exercise area sign like this one. I think it is kind of classy....

We did find Sherwood Forest in Northern Minnesota - really Northern...
And we found Robin Hood too.
(wondered a bit about Little John...all sorts of things come to mind!)

Giant Robin Hood...you gotta wonder what they were thinking? Is Maid Marion down the road?

Okay, bear with me...We stopped at a GIANT lake - it was very large - bigger than Flathead. And there was this sign "Welcome to Garrison", then there was this....

GIANT FISH!

And this really obvious sign...
It just made me laugh.

Of course we had to be reminded that we were in the bible belt...

Stay tuned for more weird stuff from the midwest!

1 comment:

suzie said...

OK the "keep off the fish" just cracked me up.