Saturday, August 30, 2008

The squirrel really is crazy...

I know that you don't believe me about the squirrel. I will take a picture of him sometime and post it! It is unbelievable. I was unloading the trunk of my car and he sat on a tree branch and scolded me for as long as it took to unload my car! I couldn't believe it, so I made Brett come out and see. That squirrel just chattered at both of us and then after I was done, he fell asleep on the limb of the tree with all of his feet hanging off the branch. It was pretty funny! Now our neighbor, Howard, knows about the crazy squirrel too. He thought it was funny, maybe the squirrel was just welcoming me to the neighborhood! Ha! I think it is out to get me...like the groundhog in "Caddyshack".

1 comment:

Dan Hodges said...

Hey Cindy! How is everything going? I heard about your blog from my mom. Good luck with your squirrel problem. Don't try plastic explosives shaped like animals, he's on to you.