Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, I never thought I'd have a blog...

I really didn't thing I would have a blog. And then I moved away from all that was familiar to me and into the really small town I live in and think I love. Not sure yet. The juries still out on that one. Anyway, I digress. I decided that having a blog would be a good way to keep in touch, show off pictures and generally vent to the public at large. I don't intend to be a whiner, although I am sure there will be days...but I do think that a chance to say what I want to say about my life might be good for me. If you don't want to listen, that is okay. I think there are lots of other blogs available to browse! So hopefully I won't bore you to tears!

2 comments:

suzie said...

well sis, life does have a way of changing fast, you moved to a small town and i moved to a HUGE town, not sure i love it, but we shall see. not sure i will be blogging anytime soon but its cool you are, cause hey, who knew that Brett is a hunka hunka burning luv??? i mean i suspected, but didnt want to ask, you know.
will be praying for you guys in your new life, have courage, it will be fun. hey give val a call she will love to hear from you now that you are out there.
love you

Unknown said...

I am SO glad you decided to blog!!! :) I was wondering how we were going to keep up with you! It's only been two short weeks (as of tomorrow, anyway) since Kristine got married and you guys left for IL, and Nick and I miss you already, even with our own big move this week! I hope not too much time passes before we can make it out there and see you and your new home! :)