Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wow, it worked!

Okay, I was a little doubtful that I could figure out how to do this "blogging" thing, but look I did it! Neener Neener! Anyway I actually put a picture on the page too. I am going to try to do that again. Oh, about the blog's picture. That is my really nifty family! Lets see, there is Alena, Nick, Brett(the hunka, hunka burning love that is my husband OF 25 YEARS!)Sam, Thomas and Kristine! Andrew is missing from the picture - can you blame him? Can you guess which ones are mine??? Two of these things are not like the others...that is, they are not Belleque's! If you don't know me and you guess right, I will send you a piece of candy! Really, I will.











These are pictures from the WEDDING! It was so great!










Doesn't Emily look gorgeous! I love the way the sparklers are in focus, but Em isn't! It was so much fun to see all our friends.












Glen and Donna are their usual funny selves...I miss them! Glen performed the wedding! It was, as he put it, "world's colliding!"













The picture of Kris with her brothers just cracks me up! It is how she mostly looks when she's with them - the "I can't believe they are related to me" look. She has perfected it!

Well, school here has started last week. I think the kids are going to make it, not sure though. Kris and Thomas started this week. Nick and Alena are moving to Wyoming to have a fresh start and take care of the 'rents. (Brett's, not mine!) It is a good time, but everything is changing so fast. I can't believe that I am in Illinois, my dad is in Oregon with my sister and brother, my other sister is in Arizona and my kids are in Wyoming! CRAZY! Just a year ago, we didn't have Thomas, we were cruising along in our quiet little world, but God apparently had a different plan in mind. Although I knew without a doubt that Illinois is where he wanted us, I still have trouble believing that I am here. Anyone want to buy a house in Montana? I got one.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I know! I know! The 2 who aren't yours are Alena and Thomas.... tho' they are yours now. :o)