Friday, April 3, 2009

Kristine's Baby bump

Okay, so it is a bit early to be displaying Kristine's baby bump, but I wanted to have a picture to document this momentus occasion. Brett doesn't think it looks like anything but Kris's tummy, but I was there and it is definatly a "bump". Can you tell I am excited to be a Grandma???!!

She is so slender, you can really see it. I keep trying to feed her, and believe me she eats alot so the morning sickness will go away! She is at 10 weeks now. Please pray for her and that baby...and Thomas too!

3 comments:

JenV said...

I am so excitied for all of you in this process... except the morning sickness part. Ug, I could definately leave that part out!

suzie said...

OK Grandma, if you say it's a baby bump......but you do know that the child is the size of a kidney bean :)

Brett and Cindy said...

yes, I do know. Kris informs me every week on the size of the baby and what it now is developing. Did you know it has fingernails?