Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Pictures...


We went to the pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins. (try saying that 3 times fast!) It was time to carve them and so the boys set to work.
Sam de-gutted his pumpkin.


My other "big boy" takes his pumpkin carving very, very, very seriously.


Really seriously....really.


Why do I let him have sharp objects???

Ty got in on the Halloween action. She had to be locked on the back porch because she like to eat trick-or-treaters, well, not really eat, just barks ALOT and we thought she might scare the little children. Or not.

Here are the results:

Brett's Pirate.

My Smiling Happy Pumpkin.

Sam's Jack Skellington

Andrew's Skull (carved by Brett)

It was really fun.




The final product. They look pretty cool outside in the dark too.




Chuck moved outside for the evening festivities. Brett is such a fraidy-cat!

I have seen some spiders this size in my shower.

I do believe that sometimes I am the only normal one in this family....

I am telling you, the normal smile on his face is deceiving.

See, I told you.

Happy Halloween from the Belleque's!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Ty looks very innocent in that picture. "I wouldn't harm anyone. I'd just see if they tasted good." I loved the pumpkins. They looked nice. I like your spider. I think mom had a spider that size fall on her in the car.

Debbie said...

I, too, loved the spider! But seriously...I love the panes in your living room window and I love your front door. ...and the built in cupboard... very nice house. :o)