Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey, I got a new camera!

I got a new camera to try out! It is a Fuji S2000. Very cool! We had some money left in our equipment fund, so I was able to get exactly what I wanted! And then, to boot, it was all on sale, so I could get a tripod too! I actually got a good picture of the demon squirrel and as soon as I figure out how to download pictures, I will post some! Now we have to take a family/prayer card picture. Sam is excited because he is going to make a lego stop motion movie....this winter, probably.
I am sitting here listening to a Ukele and a tuba. Quite a combo. If Kris were here she could join in with her violin, Thomas on the Bass, Nick on his uke, Andrew on the harmonica and Alena could sing! Now that could be fun....
I will post again soon!

No comments: