Wednesday, December 10, 2008

25 years!!!

Yes, today is the 25th Anniversary of my wedding to my best friend, Brett. Wow, 25 years goes by really fast when you are having kids, moving around the country and being busy with ministry. I thought I would share just a few pictures of our life together. Mostly because we can laugh at ourselves...and believe me, that has saved our marriage many times!
First a picture of the day it all started!
The whole family was involved in this wedding. From left to right: Seuzi and Dave Conlee (my brother), Mom, Me, Brett (yes, that young looking man), Dad, Mike and Sue Gumm. Sue was pregnant with Robyn, Cherie and Valerie are in the front. It was 1983, so forgive the big hair!
Then we morphed into this....
Boy, that was a long time ago....
Melanie and Mervyn are our "other selves".

And Finally.......

I love this picture...
I must go now, but will post more later.
Thanks, Brett, for the best and most interesting and entertaining years of my life....
I love you!







3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Debbie said...

You're so holy! I'm impressed.
Did you get very many anniv. cards from Emmanuel's people?? I tried to get the message out in time for them to arrive at Ed and Linda's in time for your party but I didn't have much notice. :o)

JenV said...

These pictures are great! Congratulations, you two!