Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Portraits

We decided since we were all together this last week to have a family portrait taken. It was very hard to do, mostly because everyone sort of has ADHD or something akin to that. Getting everyone, even the adults to stand still was a huge job....Getting Andrew to smile, without looking like a halloween pumpkin was even harder! but we succeeded in getting one.
This one.... We look good....
This one looks like we really look.....

The Belleque's
We have shrunk over the years.
Both my boys are taller than me.
I love this picture, it looks just like them.
I title it "Brothers". It sort of looks like modern art.




3 comments:

Kim Pace said...

Wow. Kris' hair got long fast! I guess it has been several months. Time flies!

suzie said...

Love all your pictures it makes me not miss you so much. Nick looks so much like mom it freaks me out!

Unknown said...

I am SO glad that these worked! :) You're right - ADHD up the wazu! I get a disc, right?? :P