Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Project

Wow, Hard to believe that it is already December! I think the year is racing by. We have snow here, and our tree is up! But these are the Christmas project I have been working on for months. I made huge stockings for the older kids. I will make Andrew and Sam's, but I wanted to finish these so that we could deliver them on Thanksgiving. They look good hung by the fireplace!
Thomas's blue stocking.

Nick's has jingle bells on it so he can't peek!


Kristine's angels.



Alena's Victorian style.
They were fun to make and made me think creatively. Brett wanted them big so lots of stuff could be put in them. Stockings are big at our house, literally!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you again for the beautiful stockings!! :) I absolutely LOVE them! *hugs*

Debbie said...

Thomas's stocking is my favorite.