Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving fun!

We had a great time visiting with all of the Belleque family during Thanksgiving week. All the kids were there, and the grandparents and some cousins. We even had Tasia, the honorary Belleque! It was too short a time together, but we had some good times crammed into 4 days. Alena and Andrew always like to be together...Ty enjoyed the time too.
Tasia is playing cards, just thinking or sleeping...I am not sure!


Lindsay....



Thomas and Kris really liked the wedding photo album that Linda and Alena made for them.


Nick, kicking back with the dog...


This is one serious UNO game!

waiting for the cards.

Andrew got into the action too....I am not sure what is going on here, with the underwear on his head... I think he just wanted to make us all laugh...which we did.










3 comments:

Kim Pace said...

Andrew is looking so much older. Wow. Scary. And Nick always acts like he doesn't like the dog. But you see him with Ty a lot! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad that picture of Andrew and me turned out, since we had to re-do it! :P I love that kid!

Oh, nice how Nick's looking at my hand while I'm taking pictures!

Debbie said...

I love the fact that Alena is holding a large amt. of cards in Uno Attack. ;o) It brings back memories....
Your family picture looks great!